The Redline Systems Inc. front tiedown kit was designed specifically for the John Deere Subcompact tractors. This was a product we came up with for our kubota subcompact line and had demand for it on the John Deere subcompact line. So this is what we came up with. It gives you a much better place to tie a strap to for your load securement when hauling your tractor around. The tie downs are built with .25″ A36 steel plate and are left and right hand mounted. The are made to fit the John Deere 1 series. They are great for the contractor, landscaper or homeowner that hauls his tractor around a lot.
- height: 3.5″
- width: 2.0″
- constructed with .25″ A36 steel plate.
- makes securing the tractor down much better.
- has a nice factory look to it.
- reduces damage from improper tie points.
- allows for required 4 point load securement by DOT when used in conjunction with rear
- does not interfere with mower deck or loader function.
- simple bolt on design and utilizes the front grill mount holes.
- designed specifically for the John Deere 1 series sub compact tractors.
- powder coated finish.
- Made in the USA.
Compatible Models (call to verify):
- John Deere Sub-compact Tractor Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere Compact Tractor Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere 1023E Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere 1025R Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere 1025R TLB Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere 1026R Front Tie Down Kit
- John Deere Compact Tractor attachments
- John Deere attachments for sale
- John Deere compact utility tractor attachments
- John Deere utility tractor attachments
- John Deere 1 series attachments
- Deere attachments