The Redline Systems Inc. 54″ wide John Deere Manure Forks are designed to make pickup up loose materials a breeze. It comes with 8 36″ cranked tines, with a usable tine area of 32″. The tines are engineered to be able to change out if needed. This attachment is great for picking up manure, straw, hay, lakeshore weeds or other loose materials.
This is compatible with John Deere series 1, 2 and 3 tractors.
The frame is constructed from 1/4″ A36 plate so it’s built to handle the abuse but not be so heavy that the tractor can’t pick it up and still utilize is maximum lift capacity. Two 3 1/2″ tubes run on the top and bottom of the bucket to help with torsional twist and keep it flat. It has a nice sleek solid back. Built to look as if it were a factory made bucket. Great for farmers, cabin owners and contractors.
Manure Forks Specifications:
- Width: 54″
- Height: 20″
- Depth: 32″
- Weight: 259 lbs
- Material: Made from 1/4″ A36 plate
- Tine Type: Cranked
- Tine Length: 36″, 32″ usable
- Max Load Per Tine: 1870 lb
- Compatible with John Deere’s hook and pin system
- Powder coated John Deere Green finish on frame
- Always Made in the USA
Compatible Models (call to verify):
- John Deere 1023E Manure Forks
- John Deere 1025R Manure Forks
- John Deere 1025R TLB Manure Forks
- John Deere 1026R Manure Forks
- John Deere 2025R Manure Forks
- John Deere 2032R Manure Forks
- John Deere 2038R Manure Forks
- John Deere 3025E Manure Forks
- John Deere 3032E Manure Forks
- John Deere 3038E Manure Forks
- John Deere 1 series Manure Forks
- John Deere 2 series Manure Forks
- John Deere 3 series Manure Forks
Occasionally, products like this are referred to as:
Tine bucket with Hay Spears, Manure Tine Bucket, John Deere Sub-compact Tractor Manure Forks, Sub-compact Tractor Manure Forks, Frontier Rock Bucket, Manure Forks Attachment for subcompact tractors, Compact Tractor Manure Forks, Compact Utility Tractor Manure Forks, Utility Tractor Manure Forks or Manure Forks Attachment for John Deere tractor.