Product Update – The Quick Attach version of this unit now comes with a 2″ receiver hitch built in. For the Pin On version you can either choose to order a Pin On Style with a detachable receiver hitch or without. See product photos for more information.
Here is a short video about the Pin On receiver hitch.
The Redline Systems Inc. Kubota BX pallet forks were designed specifically for use and capacity of the BX tractor. Being these tractors have such limited lift capacity everything you put in front of it has to kept light yet durable enough to handle the abuse these tractors can take.
The carriage is constructed of all 1/4″ A36 steel plate. The mounts are also 1/4″ plate and are tied in with a torque tube at the top of the carriage to help minimize the twisting effect inherent with the center rollback cylinder design. There is also tie off point cut into the side rail of the carriage to help hold something on the forks or assist in tying the tractor down on a trailer. And an 8″ tall back stop integrated into the carriage.
About the forks
Choose from 36″ or 42″ forks. Heavy duty 3/8″ forks rails that won’t bend. They are built to be durable and lightweight to handle the lift capacity of the BX tractors, which ever one you may have. They are a center load design so they can’t fall off the end of the rail and are adjustable in width along the rail.
Why are these better than clip on forks?
These are a much better option for people that want to use their tractor for moving palletized material around or picking up logs. The clip on bucket forks work for some people but eventually end up bending and distorting the factory dirt bucket and the lift capacity is very minimal due to where the bulk of the weight is positioned in front of the bucket. This pallet fork attachment for Kubota BX tractors has been to designed to maximize the lift capacity the tractor has and will keep the weight as close to the loader pivot points as possible for maximum lifting force.
This is a must have attachment for the BX user and will end up on the tractor more than any other attachment in most cases.
Pallet Forks Specifications:
- Mounting Type: Pin On or Quick Attach
- Fork Length: 36″ or 42″
- Carriage Width: Pin On-36″, Quicktach-45″
- Height: 24″
- Depth: 9″ without forks
- Weight: SSQA 36″ forks and carriage 177 lbs, SSQA 42″ forks and carriage 223 lbs, pin-on 36″ forks and carriage 162 lbs, pin-on 42″ forks and carriage 208 lbs
- Frame Material: Frame made from 1/4″ A36 plate
- Fork Dimensions: 1.125″ x 3″ x 36″ or 42″
- Fork Width: Adjustable
- Lightweight design maximizing lift capacity
- Rated for up to 2200 lift capacity (depending on model of loader)
- Integrated tie off point inside rail
- Compatible with Kubota BX 6315 factory quick tach
- Can be mounted directly to loader if desired (no quick tach required)
- Powder coated Kubota color finish
- Always Made in the USA
Compatible Models (call to verify):
- Kubota BX1880 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2380 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2680 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX23S Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1500 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1800 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1830 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1850 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1860 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX1870 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2200 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2230 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX23 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2350 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2360 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2370 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX24 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX25 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX25D Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2660 Pallet Forks
- Kubota BX2670 Pallet Forks