The Redline Systems Inc. 54″ rock bucket was designed specifically for the John Deere Series 1 and Series 2 subcompact tractor line. It is designed to be like the bigger skid loader rock buckets using a 3″ tine spacing but scaled down to work on the John Deere tractors. It’s constructed from .25″ A36 plate so it’s built to handle the abuse but not be so heavy that the tractor can’t pick it up and still utilize is maximum lift capacity. Two 2″ tubes run on the top and bottom of the bucket to help with torsional twist in the bucket and keep it flat. It has a solid back with clean out slots cut into the back to help let loose material fall through but keep in the larger rocks and debris in the bucket. Built to look as if it were a factory made bucket. Great for contractors, farmer, landscaper and the large acreage home owner. Other sizes available and 2″ tine spacing also.
If you need a wider version of this rock bucket for a John Deere Series 3 or Series 4 Compact Tractor, we now offer a 72″ model here.
- 54″ wide
- 25″ deep
- 16″ tall
- weight 190lbs
- .25″ A36 plate construction.
- 3″ tine spacing.
- 3″ tine finger length
- works with John Deere’s proprietary quicktach system.
- powder coated finish
- Made in the USA
Compatible Models (call to verify):
- John Deere Sub-compact Tractor Rock Bucket
- John Deere Compact Tractor Rock Bucket
- John Deere 1023E Rock Bucket
- John Deere 1025R Rock Bucket
- John Deere 1025R TLB Rock Bucket
- John Deere 1026R Rock Bucket
- John Deere 2025R Rock Bucket
- John Deere 2032R Rock Bucket
- John Deere 2038R Rock Bucket
- John Deere attachments
- John Deere Sub-compact tractor attachments
- John Deere attachments for sale
- John Deere sub-compact utility tractor attachments
- John Deere utility tractor attachments
- John Deere 1 series attachments
- John Deere 2 series attachments
- Deere attachments